Saturday, October 13, 2007

ramblings

yep. here I am again.
Shocking really .. not so many days apart. But really it is simply the drunken ramblings of a
women who has not had drink in quite some time.

I am not going to spell check this ... there will be no grammar corrections. Take it or leave it.

Today was an uncomfortable day.

I know I am not the only one w/multiple groups of friends. friends that you may or MAY NOT want to meet each other ... ermmm talk to each other - about you. Sometimes those worlds are better left .... .... uncolided - is that a word?

yep, well today I had two worlds collide. completely unbeknownst to me, I had 2 friends who know and absolutely don't like one another, come together in my home. strange stuff. as Mr. Farmer said there was some fur aflyin' ... not really but the evil eye was workin' overtime ... and then I was asked to explain myself ... as if I planned this nightmare. What the heck?

Now, let me just say I am NOT 16, or even 20 or well even 30. Neither were these gals.... not that you would know it ... they acted like they were in middle school and wanted me to pick a side.

Stupid stuff. I just can't get over it. now I wonder if I should be friends with either.
YOu know I can't get into the details of things ... but just trust me ... it is STUPID!

DONE.

Frannie



Half an hour's meditation each day is essential, except when you are busy. Then a full hour is needed.-St. Francis de Sales

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

I'm sorry for laughing. I feel your pain, but what are the odds of that happening!!
Perhaps it will be a catalyst for personal growth for them.
I haven't been by for a little while because sometimes I'm a slack blogger too. Usually when I get my nose stuck in a good book... or two. A huge congratulations on your weight loss. Thats fantastic.
It takes a bit of getting used to doesn't it? I will have to try and convert the pounds to kilos to really get it but it sounds awfully good. I think theres about 2 pounds to a kilo.

Unknown said...

Ahh...the teenage grownups. I don't think we ever stop being teenagers. Even if we are the "mature one" there's a teen stuck in there somewhere.