1. My computer is so &^#%ing slow, I am going crazy just trying to type out a sentence or two.
2. It has been slow like this for months (part of the reason I don't post as often as I used to) and I don't know what to do about it. I have cleaned up all of the usual problem areas, but it doesn't seem to help much.
3. I am COLD. I don't like be cold. I don't like being hot, either ... but at the moment I am cold and that is what I am going to complain about.
4. My a$$ hurts. Yep, you read that right. I try not to dwell too much on the weight thing here -- and especially not in real life, because it tends to irritate people (which I totally get!) - but (no pun intended) since I have lost weight I have no actual a$$. I didn't have much of one to start with and it has completely disappeared at this point ... anywho ... I had the opportunity to sit on wooden chairs, metal bleachers and hard pavement all weekend - and my a$$ is bruised. I know long story ... but my work chair is also wooden and it hurts! Get a pillow - I KNOW - but I am feelin' Snarky, remember?
5. I have another migraine of this magnitude.
6. I had an appointment, that I rearranged everything else for, just call me to cancel - 30 freakin' minutes before we were to meet! Yes, that happens - I KNOW! It is usually me that must cancel .. but I am feelin' Snarky, remember?
7. LittleMiss got hurt this weekend -- MUCH DRAMA - and is home sick today, which really means that she is whining and making pitiful demands every 3-5 minutes. But I know the minute I ignore her pitiful request she will actually need something.
8. Mr. Farmers cousin is movin' .... from here to wayyyy over there ... which makes me sad, but at the moment (because I am Snarky) I am frustrated because they keep givin' us all of the
9. I was supposed to get pumpkins for the gang this past weekend but it was raining so hard that I refused to go to the pumpkin patch (Because I am COLD) -- now I will have to head over to the local grocery store to pick up a few ugly-overpriced-probablychemicallygrown-hardashelltocarve pumpkins because we absolutelymusthavethemcan'tlivewithoutthem for tomorrows fall festival. Now normally Mr. Farmer plants us up a pumpkin patch of our own -- and then we seem to have volunteers growin' hither and yon, each year multiplying by dozens ... so this year he decided that he wouldn't plant any and just let the volunteers grow. Hmmm right, didn't happen. Not one single plant!
10. I have another dentist appointment this week. And while I know that they will not be removing any teeth (or bone matter) I am still freaking out. I can't believe how anxious I am about it.
It's not all bad though! Really! While I am feelin' Snarky today, I can still recognize the good goin' on!
1. My house isn't anywhere near a fire.
2. I got my hair cut -- and I like it!
3. I recently discovered Trader Joe's - Triple Ginger Snaps Cookies - I LOVE THEM! 6 cookies 136 calories ... they are great with tea or coffee and usually 3 or 4 hit the spot!
4. I got a paycheck from my new job and it was good.
5. One of my favorite bloggers is back in blogger land - Tiny Slice of Life - I hope she sticks around because I LOVE reading her.
6. Yesterday SweetiePie and I ventured out to look for some Halloween Costume accessories ... we went into a local thrift shop and I found this for $8.99!
7. My kids are too darned cute sometimes ... Although LittleMiss is whiny and AngelBaby is INTO EVERYTHING - they are just full of hugs and kisses for their MaaMaa today. SweetiePie called at lunch (could you call home when you were in elementary school?) to make sure that LittleMiss was ok! HeartBreaker is cusy breakin' hearts ... but I know she cares as much as a teenager-goin'on-twentyseven can.
8. This is a busy week ... and although I am certain it will tax me to no end, I am excited about the opportunities that will come from it. Namely, I will be cookin' for some important folks who just might bring me some steady (paying) business.
9. A good friend it comin' to visit in a few weeks. I haven't seen her in ages ... since life was not-so-good. I am excited to show her how things have changed - for the better.
10. Mr. Farmers new venture is going very well. He is happier than I have seen him in ages. That, alone, is a lot to be thankful for!
Hope this week brings you sunshine and warmth!
We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~Thornton Wilder
And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.