*the other night - 2:30am; LittleMiss is is crying out Mommy, Mommy, Mommy - at first I
* testing 1.2.3. continues. I have had more tests in the last few weeks than I can name. and really now i can't name them. I am in a strange fog. So far they have found a number of things wrong with with me - but none of them having to do with my initial - debilitating - problems. They keep prescribing more and more medications and each time I have to decide. each one seems valid - but all of them together ... well ... they are *all of them together* - more than I want.
* Heath Ledger. I can't not say anything. (whatever.) another death that just so tugs at my heart. I have to admit that I have been watching and waiting for Britney to go down. not that I want or hope for it ... just that it seems sort of Anna Nicole inevitable ... but dang, it is just so sad when these young people, who have SO MUCH GOING FOR THEM leave the earth so early.
It has been that sort of week around here anyway ... we have lost a few young people in our community and are left with a giant loss ... sadness, pure sadness.
* weight loss. I haven't mentioned it in a while. I can't believe it. I am now down to 135. (w.o.w.) I am fairly close to having lost 100 (yep, that is one hundred) pounds! I actually probably have, but I didn't start weighing myself until I had lost a pound or ten so ... it feels good. not as good as I thought it would but good. weight is certainly different as you get older ... it all - ummm - well, errr settles in different places than before. ok, tmi - I know .. but this is my tmi place.
* jobs. I have too many. somethin's gotta give. I don't know what. but somethin' will. not good.
* computers. I hate them. nuff said.
* AngelBaby is quickly on her way to becoming a tattoo artist. Each day she manages to find a new permanent marker and proceeds to color her entire body with it. this was especially fun at her Dr. appointment last week.
* irony. there is huge irony in the fact that the medications I take make me sleepy all day - but keep me awake all night long. what gives?
* hsm. r u familiar? we r hsm crazy at r house. we r also txt crzy which i am trying 2 figure out but can't quite. but if I hear breaking free 1 more time ... i will go n.u.t.s.
* shrunk. I shrunk. I went into the Doc. for a full on physical ... oh the joys ... and I have shrunk an entire i.n.c.h.
To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy -- to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.