Monday, July 16, 2007

Tagged

Well, it isn't shocking that in my absence I have been tagged. Darlin' Ramblin' Rose who lives across the sea or is it the ocean? I am so not good at geography! Anywho, I am sure that Rose thought I needed some posting inspiration …

Here goes ...

Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of the post list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I do completely suck at geography and history -- but have a steel trap brain when it comes to useless pop-culture junk.

2. I really think I put my contracts in the wrong eyes this morning -- everything is fuzzy/blurry. I have done this before but when I tried to switch them today, it didn't seem to help ... I am also wondering if it is because when I went to put them in this morning I realized I didn't add any solution to them last night and they were hard .. so I added the solution and in 20 minutes they were OK to wear -- but they probably aren't clean are they? Hmmmm... is this random enough for you Rose ?

3. I have a really bad habit of painting my nails (finger and toes) and then almost instantly picking off the polish. Back when I was a career gal I always had acrylic nails and I didn't have this issue ... but I haven't had such glamour in many years.

4. I think if I had been born a decade (or so) earlier I would have been a hippie biker b*tch. I am always secretly envious when I see those gals on the back or a Harley or in one of those cool VW Vans.

5. The longer I am a stay-at-home-mom the more convinced I am that I will never be savvy enough to re-enter the professional work place. And the less I think I want to.


6. I can not stand the feeling of folding warm towels. Something about the texture makes my skin crawl. This is, of course, a huge issue in a household of our size. I also hate to clean out the lint trap for the dryer - same reason - much to Mr. Farmer's consternation.

7. For the first time in probably 25 years, I think I am sporting my natural hair color ... at least mostly, since I haven't done the Miss Clairol thing for at least 4 months or so ... amazingly it isn't too bad.


Now for 7 tagee's

Coffee House Chatter - Trish
Naive Helga
T Girl
QueenB2U
TTQ
Equipped to Fascinate
Jenster

and of course anyone else who might want to partake ...

Also, I am thinking of running a contest to give away my new, gently read The Starter Wife book. What do y'all think?? I know Manic Mom has done such contests to increase readership ... which I could use ... any thoughts??

Frannie

Knowing that we are fulfilling God's purpose is the only thing that really gives rest to the restless human heart. --Charles Colson

Money changes people just as often as it changes hands.-- Al Batt

The people served the LORD throughout the lifetime of Joshua and of the elders who outlived him and who had seen all the great things the LORD had done for Israel.
Judges 2:7

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks frannie!!! Well done!! And start acontest!!! Start it.... fingers Crossed I can win ;)...


rr

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Great list Frannie;))

Dawn said...

You can't stand folding warm towels?! Well, yes, I understand. The nice clean scent, the warm fluffiness, the soft texture...of course, it's like nails on a blackboard.
LOL ~Dawn