Wednesday, September 12, 2007

P.A.I.N.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So, the tooth came out.

As did some bone matter.

Now I have dry socket and an infection. and it hurts like hell! Seriously I would rather give birth, sans drugs, all alone in the forest than feel this pain! One side of my face is so swollen I can barely see ... yes, I am vision!

I can't talk because my jaw is in permanent clenched mode ... this, in particular, is creating a rather desperate situation since my new job requires me to be on the phone 4-6 hours a day ... besides I can't yell at the children -- and that is certainly a tragedy!

The pain meds aren't working ... the dentists advise (and I quote) gobble more honey. Who tells you to gobble pain meds? Ok, they're the pro-fess-ion-al! I gobble away and now feel sick to my stomach .. which could be the infection.

This sucks. HUGE!

I do have to add that AngelBaby is especially sweet to me though ... she keeps trying to kiss Momma and make it all better ... the down side is that her *love language* is touch and she LOVES to pat my cheeks ... o.u.c.h.

Frannie


Love conquers all things except poverty and toothache. - Mae West

Blessed be your glorious name, and may it be exalted above all blessing and praise. Nehemiah 9:5






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two words for ya:
Get Some Antibiotics.

Drewpy Drew said...

Did they get the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth? I mean, you have to laugh to keep from crying.