Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Neglect

It's not you. It's me.
I am neglecting everything these days. Some things I neglect on purpose - I just don't want to deal with my mother, or that friend who isn't really a friend ... and other things aren't so intentional - like this blog.
I think I am down to like 12-15 hits a week. Yikes. Ego crash. Oh well.
The problem is that I have so much going on that I want to talk about, but I can't. Not and totally blow my *cover* ... which I have worked hard for. And until I can settle everything down (when the hell will that be anyway?) I just don't know how to write here ... because all of the stuff that is really going on just seeps into the words that I am trying to say.
There have been a hand full of blessings ... and more than a hand full of hardships.
We're coping.
We always do.
I can say that Frannie has been sick - really sick - which has cause great financial strain on the Farmer household and I am fAreaKeD out . So if you happen to be a prayer - I would appreciate and covet your prayers.

I'll be back -- I always am ...

Blessings,
Frannie


“It is not good for all our wishes to be filled; through sickness we recognize the value of health; through evil, the value of good; through hunger, the value of food; through exertion, the value of rest.”
Dorothy Canfield Fisher


Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.
Psalm 4:1

1 comment:

FireWithin said...

Hey, remember there ARE answers out there... and if speaking to people in your past is uncomfortable, just remember that you are not the only one at stake here... everyone is affected by the health of the mom. :) My mom had migraines her whole life until she found an injectable drug (DHE I think?) that finally helped her. It took her 20 years of pain before finding the answer, but she has never looked back. I will def. keep you in my prayers!