Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm back.

And both rested and worn out ... if that is possible.

We had a good time - not projectile vomiting (Thank God) this time. No one got a fever, no on got hurt ... and Frannie ate almost everything she wanted and didn't gain any weight -- I call that a successful trip :)

I didn't get the tan that I was hoping for, as we experienced a fair share of rain, but we stayed dry and I got to read a couple of good books ... and did I mention that I got to eat almost everything I wanted?

Of course I cam back to chaos ... year end stuff for school; 3 catering gigs this week and a messy, messy, MESSY house compliments of Mr. Farmer.

I know that I won't be able to post this weekend -- but I am looking forward to telling you about the books I read, as well as some really great new recipes I made up! And I would say that I look forward to answering your questions to me -- but NO ONE ASKED ANY. What gives there? I was really hoping you would give me some good blogging vibes .... ah well.

I hope all is GREAT with all of you!

~ Yours,
Frannie


Success gravitates toward those who are perceived to be successful. Regardless of how you feel within, you must emanate success if you want to attract people to your cause. - Jeff Herman

When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd. So he began teaching them many things. Mark 6:34

3 comments:

queenb2u said...

Yea! You're back. I missed you. Hope you are refreshed. As for suggestions for writing...Would writing about some of your hopes or dreams be too hard? How about favorite people in your life? How about pet peeves? Anyway, just glad you're home.:)

Prunella Jones said...

Sounds like you had fun. I'm impressed. Camping would be my idea of punishment, since it would be impossible to wear high heels.

Jenster said...

Glad you had a good time. I can't wait to hear about the books you read!

I'm off to think of a riviting question for you. I'll be back!