Ok ... so there have been some ... ummm, girl things running through my cluttered brain lately ... thus the NO BOYS ALLOWED! So if you are a boy (man, male, machismo -whatever) stop reading right this minute and come back another day!
1) So as I mentioned, since Mr. Farmers new business venture he has been a changed man -- for the better. I have been a better wife. And thinking in the l.o.v.e. department have been ... ummmm ... well ... spicy!
2) Recently Manic mentioned that she was felling a bit crabby about being almost in her L A T E thirties. And I feel for her, I do! I am in the same place, although I think I am a bit older than Manic's L A T E thirties.
3) The flip side of being in my L A T E thirties, is that my ... ummmm ... drive is quite charged. I feel like a teen aged boy with raging hormones but no acne. It is astonishing. Really.
4) Not that my drive was ever low, but between the weight loss and hormones, it is hopped up! And Mr. Farmer doesn't quite know what to make of it.
5) Now I have to make some, well, potentially embarrassing admissions and ask some potentially embarrassing questions.
6) Last week, I was trimming the hedge, so to speak ... and got a little carried away and completely mowed the lawn. You know how you just sort of start trimming something and it gets a little of balanced and so you trim some more and then the other side is off ... and so on and so on ... pretty soon --- g.o.n.e. Yep, that's me.
7) Which isn't all that bad. I have been there before and this time the side effects aren't as bothersome as they have been. I got some of this and it really helps.
8) However, I have decided that I would like to be rid of the lawn more long term .. and well, most smoothly. I tried this, but it didn't work. I think the lawn is perhaps too short ... but I am not sure.
9) Potentially embarrassing question -- how long does the lawn have to be before you can get a professional lawn mowing? This is getting complicated.
10) You see, I have never had a
11) Ok, other girl stuff ... since I have lost quite a bit of weight, and since I have birthed 4 babies (and had a few other pregnancies that resulted in miscarriage) I have a mommy tummy that won't go away, regardless of the number of sit-ups I do. I am actually considering a tummy-tuck. Has anyone else had one? Please tell me about it. The pain, the recovery, the cost ... email me at youcantunscramblescrambledeggs @ gmail dot com.
12) Does anyone think that is bad? A tummy-tuck, I mean? I have to say that I am not sure ... that perhaps it isn't what God intends ... and then this morning I read a quote on T's blog "God may have put them there but that's not where he wants them!" - Stacy London. Worth thinking about.
13) I am attending a girls night out tonight. I can't remember the last time I did that. I am so excited. So, of course, LittleMiss woke up vomiting this morning - I swear it happens (with one of them) every time I want to go somewhere.
14) Guess what? I am going anyway! She doesn't have a fever. Her spirits are still high ... she is playing and having a good time -- except when she vomits every other hour. I am certain that Mr. Farmer can handle it.
--- Ok, so I never asked to be nominated Mother of the Year.
· A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. - Jean Rostand
Man is like a breath; his days are like a fleeting shadow. Psalm 144:4
I just have to say ... I consider myself a Christian blogger - and felt a little conflicted about posting on such a racy topic -- but I realized that I am just an average woman with average things (I hope!) and that I don't think talking about s.e.x. is an un-Christian thing to do ...