Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Remember when I said …

* My next read was to be The Book of Fate by Brad Meltzer? Well, I didn’t read it. Instead I read This Pen For Hire by Laura Levine because LittleMiss picked it out for me at the Library. It looks pretty MaaMaa, you should read it. Who can resist a pretty book? Not me. It was funny. Now of course, I have learned that there are more ... not sure if I will read them or not.

* That I had had Vanity Fair and another movie that I couldn't name (turned out to be Raise Your Voice w/Hilary Duff) and that I had not watched it yet?? Well, I still haven't watched Vanity Fair and I think I have had these movies for nearly 3 months. Thank heavens for no late fees from Netflix.

* That I was going to be a more diligent blogger. I sincerely want to come up with something zany to write about ... but life seems to be happening on fast-forward right now. The days zing by so quickly that I can hardly breath -- much less post. I didn't even look at PostSecret until this morning ...

* That I was going to cook for 25 this past weekend ... yea, I did - PLUS another 15 (give or take). I cooked sooo much pork, I should have bought the entire pig. Let me tell you - there was a whole lot of wine in the pot ... but I think everyone enjoyed..

* That I was going to break all the rules and do a girls night out? I did it. I left Mr. Farmer and the children up to their own devices and went out with the ladies. Well out would be not quite right -- I went over to a friends who was hosting a Tapas Party. I have, of course, heard of Tapas .. but I wasn't really sure what it meant. What it meant to me was - good food, good wine, many laughs and great friends. Check out The New Spanish Table if you get a chance ... great book.

* That I was trying to start my own business venture? Well, last week I actually got the ball rolling. I am so darned nervous, I can't even tell you. So, if you are a prayer and are inclined to pray for Frannie - please do. I could use it.

Well, I think that is all I can come up with for now. AngelBaby is almost finished watching Pooh's Grand Adventure - and I promised her a trip to the Library if she would settle down for the entire movie -- and she has ... so I must deliver!

Hope your week is good. I will be wondering around to catch up on your blogs ...

Frannie


The happiest man is he who learns from nature the lesson of worship. Ralph Waldo Emerson

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day. Acts 2:41

6 comments:

queenb2u said...

I sure can relate to your comments. Time just passes no matter what I plan. And everyday is not super exciting -eating out and drinking wine on the back patio. Don't get me wrong, I'm just happy to be able to do the ordinary, run-of-the mill things. I post to keep track of what I have been doing no matter how mundane. So, keep posting and don't worry about what you said... We are forgiving followers. You don't have to impress anyone.:)

TTQ said...

I keep saying I'm going to give up my Netflix because I too sit on movies forever......
Alas, I just started watching and returning, if I don't watch it for a week, I send it back. I don't feel so guilty now, plus the on-demand movies selection on the Dish isn't that exciting..

Congrats on getting the ball rolling on your business...alot of people never make it that far! Go for your dreams, you only get one life.

Jenster said...

I haven't been posting much or bloghopping much lately either. I finally posted something today and it's depressing! LOL I should have quit while I was ahead.

Good luck on your new business adventure. I am of the praying variety so I'll add you to my list. :o)

Anonymous said...

Prayer said and good luck in your new ventures.

Heather Hansen said...

If you never end up watching Vanity Faire, trust me, you're not missing much.

The Runner said...

How was Raise your Voice, I am looking for good movies to rent this weekend and that one looked pretty cool? I hear ya on the time flying.. Its been a hectic year and its only April!!!