1) Prepared no less than 20 PB & J sandwiches.
2) Finished one sub-par books (awful is a strong word, but its close!)
Princess Sister by Sheila Copeland
3) Watched two sub-par movies Vanity Fair and She's the One.
4) Created and recreated a business card for my new business venture.
5) Had 3 major migraine episodes.
6) Ate more than I should at least 4 days.
7) Driven approximately 500 miles.
8) Made a new friend.
9) Checked out numerous books on tape (or CD) at the library. (Great for the kids when driving)
10) Absolutely failed to catch up on all of my favorite bloggers. (I miss reading what everyone has to say!!)
11) Balanced my checkbook - the first time in nearly a year.
12) Added up all of my (our) debt in an excel spreadsheet. Depressing.
13) Invited a lonely soul to dinner. They came. It was quite nice.
14) Let AngelBaby have hot dogs for breakfast 4 days in a row. (They are turkey franks. Does that make it better?)
Here it is ... 3pm on a Friday. I am completely wiped out and could use a good nap.
Hope your weekend it GREAT!
The man who wins may have been counted out several times,but he didn’t hear the referee.Never quit or give up….never…..never give up.- H.E. Janson
If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless. James 1:26