So its Saturday and I missed the Friday Fourteen because I was ranting about friendship and Gluttony.
So now I will do my penance and give you 16 random things that are occupying my head - watch out ...
1) Heartburn - I woke up with it and I want it to go away right.this.minute.
2) After all my talk about the Binge and Purge of life ... I some major Binge shopping at Old Navy - bad Frannie, very very very bad Frannie!
3) Is it wrong that I want to use THIS as a handbag?
4) I totally love THIS Tee. Am I too old for it?
5) LittleMiss and AngelBaby are watching The Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan - who would have thought that she would turn out to be such a lush when she made this cute movie.
6) I have had Vanity Fair and another movie that I can't remember (I never even opened it) from Netflix for almost a month ... I should probably send them back - like TTQ suggests, but I really want to see Vanity Fair - because I love Reese Witherspoon.
7) Speaking of Reese - I am not really sure what to make of the rumors about her and Jake Gyllenhaal. They are both cute and successful, but I just can't picture it.
8) Although I do think that Kate & Owen and Drew & Spike look exceptionally cute together ...
9) LittleMiss is learning how to write ... she knows her letters but doesn't really know words yet. So she keeps writing all of these letters - on paper, dry erase boards, coloring books, whatever she can get her hands on - and then asking What does this SAY MaaMaa? What do you say when it say gehsalopwreomovdwsaq? I tried making up an answer but she is just too smart for that - no it doesn't MaaMaa ... what does it really say? gggrrr.
10) It's 12:30 and I haven't taken a shower yet, if I didn't have to go places this evening - I don't think I would. I feel a little hazy.
11) The Easter Bunny - do you do it? If so, do you do it for your teens and what do you put in the basket?
12) I am trying to figure out how I feel about the Angelina Jolie adoption thing. Why haven't they addressed the fact that Brad doesn't seem at all involved? In my mind I am sure it will be just like Zahara ... where they will change his name when they are back in the States, but you would think that he (Brad) would have something to say about it. I'm just sayin' ...
13) I have to cook another large meal tonight ... for a family reunion type gathering (not mine - I am preparing food for their party for $$$) - I am making an Italian dish that generally calls for mushrooms, but I can't decide if I should use them - because my family likes them I didn't realize until recently how much so people (a lot of people) don't actually care for them ... I might just make half and half ...
14) Is it possible to be hungry and full at the same time? That's how I feel right now.
15) If you get a chance ... wander over to Manic Mom's blog. She is feeling a wee bit down and could use some encouragement.
16) It's Saturday ... it's raining, I am still in my PJ's, Mr. Farmer made coffee before he went out to the field (nice of him huh? - but I don't think it is helping the heart burn), I did get to sleep in until 8am and I don't have to be anywhere for 4 more hours ... things could be worse :O)
Hope your weekend is terrific ....and a festive St. Patricks Day!
In every marriage more than a week old, there are grounds for divorce. The trick is to find, and continue to find, grounds for marriage. Robert Anderson
Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. Martin Luther King, Jr.
And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation. Revelation 5:9