emmm, k. Where do I start.
1) with a warning ... ummm don't try to blog when you have had a WHOLE glass of Shiraz ... and you aren't really a drinker any more and you are somewhat of a stickler for grammar and spelling and such ...
2) I truly think that Goldilocks lives in my house - ok, well Goldilocks morphed into three or four beings ... Tonight I heard - these mashed potatoes are too runny ... these mashed potatoes are too lumpy ... yum, MaaMaa these mashed potatoes are just right. What gives? Everyone had the same mashed potatoes.
3) While I am a roll ... a semi-stupered (is that a word?) roll ... I must ask - how is it that I have sooo many visitors and so few comments? I mean, seriously, I have between 20-30 visitors stopping by day (wow!) and maybe 3 comments. Am I boring, if so please tell me ... I will try to come up with something new and exciting. If I can .... but really I am shocked at the number of people that stop by - I never expected that - at all.
4) It's bed time at the Farmer house. AngelBaby is running around saying 'isnotfairisnotfair' - she wants to watch 'nkatenashkley' ... we have about 15 old Mary Kate and Ashley videos and AngelBaby loves them .. I never want her to see the 'current' MaryKate and Ashley - well her, LittleMiss and SweetiePie would all be crushed if they actually knew that the Olsen twins were .. um .. sortof grown ups (??) now. Same with Lindsey ... they still watch The Parent Trap and think that's Lindsey ...
5) k .. well I should go now, before I say anything I will regret ...
Stop living life for what's around the corner and start enjoying the walk down the street.- Grant L. Miller, motivational guru
Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit.
1 Peter 3:18