Does that make any sense at all? Doubtful, I am sure, but I am not likely to make any sense today.
I really hate to go on and on about these effing migraines, or rather this effing migraine, but I am really to the point of insanity. It seems to lull slightly, I try to explain it to Mr. Farmer like this; on a scale of 1-100 I am always at least hovering around 30-40 … for the last 5-6 weeks I am maintaining at 65-75 and then every once in a while I hit 110. Last night was a 110.
I know that these are just random grumblings and I apologize. I started this blog with the intention of finding my inner wit, to discover my true ability to write – if I have any – to talk about my passions; family, food, Faith … instead I feel like I am just stuck in this whiney place and it really agitates me. I had plans and this on going migraine wasn’t part of it.
Ok, there you go … I hope I haven’t put you off at all.
So, the title … yea, well that is what I feel like after a 110 night – like I was out all night boozin’ it up and havin’ a good ole time. Except, of course, I wasn’t … instead I just get that hungover feeling. Blech!
1) Why, oh why, do some people insist on sending out those 1,001 daily forwarded, please forward or something bad/good/special/life changing will or will not happen?
Do you get emails from certain people and instantly delete them because you know it is just going to be one more of those completely idiotic emails?
I have people that I get them from that I want to immediately delete, but I don’t because I am always afraid that this will be the one email that actually contains important information and I might miss it.
2) Did y’all notice that straight-legged jeans are popular again? What about leggings and leg warmers, ankle boots or knee-high boots, big ole belts, black tights … and so much more… I did not look good in those things in the 80’s and baby I am not going to look good in them now! Grrr…
3) Ok, so what is up with the “Your new version of Blogger is ready!”? Is anyone using it? Should I be using it? Will it really make my life easier/better/more fulfilled? Just wondering.
4) Any feelings about the Jude Law and Sienna Miller Break Up? Yea, me neither.
5) Nicole and Keith reuniting in rehab ? Please tell my why this is our business?
6) Have you checked out these blogs yet?
pretty* in the city
Waiting for My Real Life to Begin
If you haven't, you should. They are all great ... and I will be adding more tomorrow ... so, don't feel left out :)
Happy hangover Monday ... lol!!!
The truest characters of ignorance are vanity, and pride and arrogance. - Samuel Butler
It is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men. Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God.
1 Peter 2:15-16