• A-Available/Single? Sooo married.
• B-Best Friend? Mr. Farmer and my best friend
• C-Cake or Pie? Pie
• D-Drink Of Choice? Coffee, Diet Pepsi
• E-Essential Item You Use Everyday? Mascara, computer, Q-Tips – oh there are too many to count.
• F-Favorite Color? Red, no wait brown, umm … green, blue, lavender. I love color.
• G-Gummy Bears Or Worms? Blech, neither.
• H-Hometown? I wish I knew
• I-Indulgence? Magazines, venti-half-calf-non-fat-peppermint-mocha-no-whip, books
• J-January Or February? February, it starts to get warmer and usually I have forgotten what I spent on Christmas.
• K-Kids & Their Names? Pepper (Heartbreaker), Angeline (SweetiePie), Pippy (LittleMiss), Vallantyne (AngelBaby)
• L-Life Is Incomplete Without? Faith, family, friends, and fun ... that and good coffee.
• M-Marriage Date? Heavens, you expect me to remember that
• N-Number Of Siblings? Again, I wish I knew
• O-Oranges Or Apples? Oranges
• P-Phobias/Fears? Water, clowns, quite a lot more than that ... but I'm afraid to tell you.
• Q-Favorite Quote? 'you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think' - Christopher Robin
• R-Reason to Smile? Happy family, good friends, good food, good spirits.
• S-Season? Fall
• T-Tag Three or Four People? T (T's World), Swishy (Waiting for My Real Life to Begin) and Ffleur (PINK DONUTS).
• U-Unknown Fact About Me? See yesterday's post.
• V-Vegetable you don't like? I don't think I have found it yet. It's all in the way you cook it.
• W-Worst Habit? Talking too much.
• X-X-rays You've Had? Just about every inch of my body, kids are dangerous.
• Y-Your Favorite Food? It would be a lot easier to ask what I don't like ... which would be - Pizza, root beer, sugar cereal, McDonalds and hot dogs (I forgot to add that to yesterdays list).
• Z-Zodiac Sign? See H & N
There you go, now you have more Frannie info that you ever hoped for ...
So, I will just address yesterdays comment about the *fasting* thing. I know that fasting, in general, isn't good for you. I should have written more on the topic. What I wanted to say was that I would like to do it once a year with purpose. As a
I'll try to come up w/something better tomorrow.
"Where I was born and where and how I have lived is unimportant. It is what I have done with where I have been that should be of interest." -- Georgia O’Keeffe
In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. Hebrews 1:1-2