Sunday, January 28, 2007

I guess I switched.

I tried to log in this morning, only to find that I must switch to the new blogger.

Why? I don't know .. but I could not find a bypass to just stick with what I had.

I hope that it doesn't cause any grief for anyone.

More to come today ... AngelBaby is sick, sick, sick. She has a fever, I can tell ... but it seems that all 6 of my thermometers are broken or lost! Grrr.

Frannie


Measure not God's love and favor by your own feelings. The sun shines as clearly in the darkest day as it does in the brightest.-Richard Sibbes

4 comments:

T-girl said...

ROTFLMAO! Don't worry as soon as she is feeling better they will all show up or work like champs! It is the law!

Jenster said...

So you're beta now? Didn't even notice a difference.

Hope your little one is feeling better SOON!

Prunella Jones said...

I'm clueless about the beta thing. What's the difference?

Frannie Farmer said...

T - I am certain they will all show up just as soon as I don't need 'em anymore.
Jen & Pru - I think the only hard part is, if you have multiple gmail/google accounts, it makes signing in and commenting more difficult. It looks slightly different when you are posting, you can put your posts in categories and it says there are more posting/formatting options, but I don't know about that.