Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Fourteen

My thoughts are a wee bit unhinged today … so I am fillin’ you in on what runs through Frannie’s zany brain …

1) Have you seen THIS? Girl has issues. Real issues.

2) What about the :: Black Snake Moan :: trailer? I am not sure how I came across it, but whew it looks FrEakY!

3) Why do I have so many visitors (hits?) from Illinois? It isn't like they hang around, read or comment ... but there are a lot of them ... strange.

4) Two of my children told me I was pretty this morning ... I haven't showered yet, no makeup on ... I did brush my teeth. Hmmm wonder if they want something? Except one was AngelBaby and although she is well on her way to learning the fine art of manipulation, I don't think she is quite there yet.

5) My drawers are droopy. Maybe that is why the girls think MaaMaa is pretty ... I have finally lost enough weight that my underwear are just plain old too big - which makes me strangely happy. I weighed in at 169 this morning ... I have lost almost 65 lbs since I started one year ago this week. shhh don't tell say anything I am afraid it will STOP if I talk about it too much.

6) Although I haven't really made any resolutions ... I have been doing some soul searching with the help of this book this book, and this book and website, I fell like I am starting to identify my purpose ... my calling, if you will. I feel myself being drawn to single mothers, I am not sure what I will do with this information, but knowing (for me) means that I will have to take some sort of action. Stay tuned.

7) Along those lines ... I read this post a few weeks ago over at The Imperfect Christian's blog ... she is an amazing gal. I know I gave her a shout yesterday, but that particular post was moving to me.

8) I am still reading Born in Death by J. D. Robb. Like I said, I didn't enjoy it at first, but I am warming up to it.

9) How long after you have a baby do you STOP losing your hair? Anyone? I should be bald by the end of the year if this keeps up.

10) Speaking of baby ... AngelBaby has gone potty on the Potty four (yes 4 as in F.O.U.R.) times today. Yippee. Of course, admittedly, she is runnin' around w/out a diaper in the middle of a snow day ... but the heat is on, I promise.

11) When someone who isn't usually nice to you, is suddenly being nice to you, do you wonder what they are up to or do you give them the benefit of the doubt?

12) Someone gave one of the girls a Winx Doll for Christmas and I can only say that these things look evil. Creepy really. I think ours will take a vacation soon.

13) I mentioned a while back that I was having 'mouse' issues ... no, not the live sort, but rather the computer sort ... so I went out and bought myself this cute little wireless doohickey ... and when it works, it works well, but I'll be darned if the thing doesn't go through more batteries than a baby goes through diapers ... other than that, it's a good thing.

14) Here are just a few reasons folks have stopped by Frannie's this week (and my recommendations):

- stardoll your papperdoll haven - you want: Stardoll - Your paperdoll heaven
- ina garten nude photos - a lovely lady ... but naked? hmmm. She is the Barefoot Contessa
- can you vacuum up scrambled eggs - yes, but use the hose, its messy!
- anxiety attacks can't breathe and cry - try www.anxieties.com, it could help.
- freeze uncooked scrambled eggs - you can do it, but they won't taste the same or have the same consistency.
- Hurricane Unscramble - I have no idea.
- scrambled eggs if dont have milk - you don't have to use milk, you can add a little water, olive oil, butter or if you want dairy you can add sour cream or even Crème Fraîche.
- infertility blog scrambled eggs - well, I am not sure what to make of this ... I hope they found their answer.
- tara reid-botched countdown - go here
- unscramble computer words - don't know, but it sounds like it would be fun at an Microsoft party.
- vanessa williams childrens - her children are: Melanie Lynne Hervey, Jillian Kristin Hervey, Devin Hervey and Sasha Gabriella Fox.
- Harbor lights of home by edgar guest - a good read, check out your local library or eBay.

There you are ...

Happy weekend all,

Frannie

Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays. -Kierkegaard

You are to help your brothers until the LORD gives them rest, as he has done for you, and until they too have taken possession of the land that the LORD your God is giving them. After that, you may go back and occupy your own land, which Moses the servant of the LORD gave you east of the Jordan toward the sunrise. Joshua 1:14-15

6 comments:

T-girl said...

Congrates on #5... droppy girl! LOL

#9 ???? fits into what I wanted to talk to you about but haven't had a chance, which is terriable because it could be important! LOL I am sending you an EM TONIGHT! I PROMISE!!! LOL

Hell there was something else also but I forget! LOL I liked your advice, not sure I want to suck up an egg with a vacuume but what ever floates thier boat! LOL

Hugs- T

Roanoke RnR said...

Please fill me in on your weight-loss method. I've lost a couple of pounds this week but it was only due to nerves!

Anonymous said...

Some very interesting Frannie Facts! About being drawn to single mothers......do I count???? *G*.......

{{{{HUGS}}}} girl, and woo hoo on the weight loss!

Anonymous said...

Good for you for losing all that weight! But **ssshhhh** I won't say anything out loud:)

Prunella Jones said...

Congrats on your weight loss! You go girl!

I also have a wireless mouse. It DOES eat batteries which makes me feel a bit guilty but I do like it. I need to get one of those rechargers.

Heather Hansen said...

I think it's nice that your kids think you're pretty. :)

Congrats on the droopy drawers. ha ha ha.

Yeah, I'm suspicious when someone is nice when they normally aren't.