Thursday, February 08, 2007

Rest Anna ... peace.

I just can't help but feel deeply saddened by Anna Nicole Smith's death.

Is she someone that I can relate to? Not really ... except that she seemed like such a tortured soul. Except that she was a mother, and despite her many faults, I am certain that she deeply loved her children. Except that she is a child of God and He chose her ...

Rest In Peace ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I commend you, dear Anna to almighty God, and entrust you to your Creator.
May you rest in the arms of the Lord who formed you from the dust of the earth.
May holy Mary, the angels and all the saints welcome you
now that you have gone forth from this life.
May Christ who was crucified for you, bring you freedom and peace.
May Christ who died for you admit you into his garden of paradise.
May Christ, the true Shepherd, embrace you as one of his flock.
May he forgive all your sins, and set you among those he has chosen.
May you see your Redeemer face to face, and enjoy the vision of God forever.

3 comments:

xxxx said...

Very sad news ... it's always jarring to me when someone so young passes away.

Jenster said...

The last year has just been so sad for her and her family.

I've never been a fan of hers and certainly didn't have any respect for the way she lived, but I've always felt sorry for her.

You put it all into perspective, Frannie. When it comes right down to it, regardless of how she lived, she was a child of God.

T-girl said...

I am with Jenster. I felt sorry for her. I think she was actually pretty smart, and if you listen to her in certian interviews ect her voice was not high, it was was and act I think her diztiness because she was not stupid. Sad, sad life, can you imagine believing your value is in your body? SAd, sad, sad!!!!

Actually I am a bit confused at the media coverage of this! LOL They are in a frenzy even President Ford did not get so much hoopla... which is sad btw! LOL I am just sad all over today huh?

Anyways, the rumor is that she killed herself. I kind of tend to believe it to be honest. She had a lot of sad things going on in her life right now.