Saturday, February 17, 2007

Say something nice ...

something nice ... there. I said it. Ok, can we move on now?


In all seriousness ... I want to write a nice post today.

Several times through out the day, I think to myself this is what I need to write about ... this funny moment, this cute/sweet/humorous expression, this Love!

But it seems that when I sit down to write, I can't remember the specifics of those moments. Just that they felt good and I want y'all to know that there are good moments too.

Yesterday in the car LittleMiss said MaaMaa, tell me all about you.

FF: what would you like to know?
LM: everything MaaMaa.
FF: you mean when I was your age?
LM: yea, when you were justa kid.
FF: well, that was a long time ago ... but I remember when I got the chicken pox because it was a special day at school.
LM: what else?
FF: I remember my Kindergarten teacher ... He was cool. Had a long beard (hey it was the 70's) and played his Banjo in class.

LM: A Banjo ... wow.
FF: Yea, it was so much fun ... I remember that he had a lot of different instruments on the wall.
LM: Was he nice?
FF: He was nice. He talked to us like people ... not *little kids*.
LM: oh.
LM: But, MaaMaa ... weren't you justa little kid?
FF: Yes, but it was nice that he treated like we were bigger.
LM: oh.
LM: MaaMaa ... can you tell me all about Daddy now ....


Guess, MaaMaa's life story isn't all the thrilling ... I was just warming up too ... I guess I should have spiced it up a little more ...

Happy weekend all ...

Frannie



Turn yourself around like a piece of clay and say to the Lord: I am clay, and you Lord, the potter. Make of me what you will. -St. John of Avila.

If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always gotten. -Anonymous


Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:6-7

4 comments:

T-girl said...

ROTFL, I chuckled thank you! Kids crack me up, just when you think you gottem' they turn all traitor on you and crap and go to Daddy! Little ingrates, don't they know we carried them around for NINE months, suffered HOURS of LABOUR to bring them into this world... the least they could do is listin to the condensed version of your life story... sorry the long one may be to long for, well, anyone! ROTFL

Happy (((Hugs)))... did you look outside? IT IS GORGOUS HERE! I am like totally doing the happy dance today! ;)

TTQ said...

I'm sure she is still mulling over the details you told her...and about your daddy..you could spice it up and tell her how you met daddy

Jenster said...

Nice post. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Too cute!