Thursday, October 19, 2006

Cleanin' day.

Yep, I have some catchin' up to do .. so I can't post anything of any substance.

However, it is Thankful Thursday, so I must say that I am thankful for good friends.

My dear friend took my brood for the afternoon so that I could get caught up - after a week (plus) of migraines - my house looks like a tornado went through it ... so, even though I would rather go to sleep, I am going to get myself in gear and get some cleanin' done.

Bless you ...
Frannie


Whatever is flexible and flowing will tend to grow; whatever is rigid and blocked will wither and die.
- Tao Te Ching, Lao Tsu's teachings


A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones.
Proverbs 15:30

3 comments:

primarycolors said...

Wow, you sound like me... I can't remember the last time I sat down with a book or a magazine and had more than 10 minutes. I have tried to do it at night but I fall asleep almost immediately! So good for you for tidying- it will make you feel better anyway- it does me. Thursday is my cleaning day too. We love love love pumpkin over here so we will definitely try your recipe! And thanks for your words about Macey- I kinda felt uncomfortable bragging like that but the smile on her face when she checked the blog yesterday was completely worth it. :) Robin

Frannie Farmer said...

Of course I didn't get as much done as I should have/could have .. but I did make a dent in the 14 (plus) loads of laundry that needed to be done.
Your children are truly beautiful and you deserve to be proud - its a Mothers right! Right?
:o)

Frannie Farmer said...

Of course I didn't get as much done as I should have/could have .. but I did make a dent in the 14 (plus) loads of laundry that needed to be done.
Your children are truly beautiful and you deserve to be proud - its a Mothers right! Right?
:o)