Thursday, October 12, 2006

I got tagged.

That's right, I said I got tagged.

Mackenzie1975 over at Lost in Waste tagged me. Now, it has been a number of years since I have been tagged, but this certainly isn't what I remember ... however, I'll give it my best shot.

The Work Meme:

1. What is the best thing about your workplace?
Well considerin' I live where I work, it's nice that I don't have to change out of my flannels if I don't want to; although the cows look at me a little funny if I wander down in my pj's, but hey as long as I get the job done they don’t complain – I think.

2. What do you hate about your workplace?
There are days that the repetitive nature of what I do can wear away at my soul. The fact that I am never completely finished with anything … that gets to me too!

3. What small irritance at your workplace really annoys you?
When do these animals start to clean up after themselves? Oh, right ... ok reality check – I find it exceedingly irritating that nothing is ever where I last left it.

4. Describe the actions/quirks of the weirdest person you work with.
Honey … where does a gal like me start with that one? It is too loaded. Since I want to keep this a clean blog and I don’t want to incriminate any family members (be they human or animal), I reckon I’ll have to plead the 5th.

5. What is one thing that you would change at your workplace to make life a helluva lot better.
I’d hire one of those fancy people, from the city, to come and tell us how to be better organized … or maybe I could just sell the farm and move to Tahiti … it’s a thought!

Ok, well I don't know too many people in the bloggin' community so I am gonna have to tag The Runner - off you go girl .. make it good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a good sport. Love what you wrote!!

Frannie Farmer said...

I am just happy that you keep comin' back :o)