Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Glory be!

Glory be to God. What a stunnoing day it was today!

The sun is shining and the day is truly glorious. I am certain that we see snow before we know it, but today I simply allowed myself to bask in the sunlight.

I finally took Little Miss to the doc … she has hand, mouth & foot disease – ewww! The doc assured me that it is common and has no reflection on Little Miss’s hygiene or the mothering abilities of Frannie – still, ewww! I can’t say much more there. The bad news is that there isn’t anything you can do about it; she just has to suffer through and wait it out.

My cooking duties have eased a bit this week. Everything is caught up for the week but I will still be coking this weekend. I will be making a variety of Mexican dishes; Chile Rellenos, Mexican Lasagna, Tamale pies, Spinach Empanadas … good stuff!
I have been reading some new and interesting blogs this week:

The Runner - She's Running through Life with One Heel Broken. Trying to pay down debt on an already overbudgeted budget, trying to stay dressed in the last trends and figuring out who I am supposed to be in this lifetime.

Don't Try This At Home - The mother of two wonderful, funny children, who is lucky enough to stay at home with them. And she is funny too!

BooMama! – another funny mom! Her bio says: I'm a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. I adore my family, and I love to laugh. I also love TiVo, diet Coke over ice, pedicures, and entire seasons of television shows on DVD. And Jesus. I guess I probably should've listed Him first. Because He is, after all, Jesus. And I love Him most of all.

It is so fun … is that the right word, I don’t know it is interesting to read the musings of other women, mothers, and wives. Sometimes it is easy to forget that you aren’t the only one …

~ Yours,
Frannie


This is what the LORD says,
he who appoints the sun
to shine by day,
who decrees the moon and stars
to shine by night,
who stirs up the sea
so that its waves roar—
the LORD Almighty is his name:

Jeremiah 31:35

No comments: